12/13/11

RE: 3005 W Kilbourn Ave from Steve Seidl

I  have researched the history of our purchase of the house, how it got called the Zoo and its eventual demise.  I do believe the same buyer from our AKPsi days still owns the house. 


Last spring I sent a copy of some of the documentation to Wally Schmidt for his review and recall.  Summer hit and I forgot about it having not heard from him.  I will follow up.

And as you may have previously heard, I am working with the alum who’s pledge song led to the 
nickname the Zoo.  He has recited most of it to me and says he will write the lyrics one of these days-he is old, I hope he hurries.

When I get confirmation on this stuff I will get it posted.

Hope all is well my brothers, hope to see many of you in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment