12/15/11

Christmas -- A Cautionary Tale from Don Macdougal

With Christmas fast approaching, I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving.

As you may know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from various social gatherings over the years. Well, I have done something about it.


A couple of nites ago, my wife and I were out for pre-holiday drinks with some friends and had a few too many bourbons as well as some sauvignon blanc and a rather nice cabernet. Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I never did before--
I took a bus home.

We arrived back home safely and without incident ....

This was a real surprise because I had never driven a bus before and am not even sure where I got it!


Happy Holidays To All and Be Safe

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/16/2011

    Don, great story but you still don't have my signature.

    TERRY MYRON

    ReplyDelete